Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Alia had some awfully nice things to say about me tonight.
She called me, "Best Friend Mommy" and "My Favorite Mommy Ever". How lucky can I be?

Update from her fall: We think one of Alia's front teeth is dead. The dentist told B not to worry about it if it happened. It's not too bad though. It's still in, just a little gray. She also still gets overly freaked out whenever she trips, but I assume that will just take time to get over.

Lately, its been really easy to tell that Alia is 2, however, I just wanted to comment that she has been the sweetest thing tonight. We played with Play-Doh, did some puzzles, she brushed my hair, and we played doctor. I love that little girl!

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a sweetheart!! You should be so proud of the sweet little girl you are raising.