Friday, July 11, 2008

31 weeks! 9 left (if all goes as planned). I do have a picture of our changing table. I will get it up here sometime. I was sitting most of the day today at either a table or my desk at school and she was kicking the crap out of the table/desk. We had our third class last night. We started off by talking about all the monitors to watch the baby and you, and then discussed the different ways to induce. After that we practiced some more breathing (He-he-he-hoo). I couldn't really do that very well because I couldn't breathe through my nose. The last thing we did was tour the birthing center. We went by registration and OB triage, and then went upstairs to a labor and delivery room. One of the coaches was volunteered to show us all the different pushing positions on the bed. Then we went to a post-partum room (which I have seen before) and by the nursery. B and I ended the night with shakes from Steak-n-Shake. Yum!

No comments: