Friday, July 25, 2008

33 weeks!

We had class #5 last night. We talked all about C-sections. How they do it, what to expect, how long it takes. (Then last night, I had a dream that I had to have a C-section like right now. Way to early for me.) We also briefly talked about how to take care of your bottom after birth. Our teacher had Similac diaper bags that she handed out to everyone. She had extra so many of us walked away with 2! There's only 1 more week left of class. Next week we'll talk about how to take care of your baby and stuff like that.

2 comments:

Mathema-literate said...

Is your class composed of just first-time moms? I mean, I guess you wouldn't take a class if you'd been through it all before. And way to score a free diaper bag!

The Lowery Spawn said...

Most of us are first-time moms, but some have kids, but haven't taken the class before.